1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini chips
1 teaspoon cake flour
2 3/4 cups cake flour (about 11 ounces)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
10 tablespoon butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
Baking spray with flour
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon flour in a small bowl; toss.
- Lightly spoon 2 3/4 cups flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl; beat with a mixer at high-speed to blend. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition. Beat on high-speed 1 minute.
- With mixer on low, add flour mixture and liqueur alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat well after each addition.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with baking spray. Bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Sift powdered sugar over cake.