CUMIN SCENTED ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cumin powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 large head cauliflower cut into bit sized florets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Combine the cumin powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and sprinkle with the cumin mixture. Toss well to coat the cauliflower.
- Move the cauliflower to the oiled baking sheet, taking care to evenly distribute the vegetable on the pan.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is done to your likeness, stirring every 10 minutes or so. I prefer mine on the crisp side so cook it for only 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately hot from the oven.